A Gong Sound Meditation is a deeply powerful experience. For some it can even be life-changing. As sound from the Gong penetrates through the whole body it impacts the brain waves, respiratory system and heart function.
A deep reverberating sound pulsates the body through resonance to help calm the mind, body and regulate the immune system.
Sound therapy can assist with;
- Chronic Stress and Fatigue
- Anxiety & Depression
- People who find it hard to meditate
- For physical and emotional blockages
- For a deep state of relaxation and rejuvenation
- Sleep issues
- Comfortable clothing
- Bring pillow, blanket optional for meditation
- Online bookings are essential
- Prepaid only (Limited spaces available)
- Non-refundable tickets
- Children under 18 years of age are not permitted
- Friday 12th February 2021
- 7pm start time (please arrive 10 mins prior)
- Bodhi Yoga
- $49 Early Bird (Ends Feb 7th 2021), $59 thereafter
- Book here
Leith James – Sound Therapist
Leith James from Gong Sound Meditation has over 12 years experience as a Sound Therapist with the British Academy of Sound. He currently spends time touring across Australia performing in yoga studios and festivals, and to date has helped 1,000s of people find inner peace and freedom, while specializing in Gong Sound Meditation training and corporate wellness resilience programs.
Come along and rejuvenate body and mind on a cellular level through the power of Sound
*Many walk away with a natural buzz that lasts for several hours, days or weeks.