Luxury Yoga Retreat
Bodhi Yoga hosts a luxurious hinterland yoga retreat four times per year. Located in the stunning Byron Bay hinterland, the pristine area has that mesmerising, therapeutic effect of gently nudging you to slow down, reconnect with your natural surroundings and yourself.
This retreat is suitable for couples or two friends wishing to share a bed and room.
Our next Retreat is in August of 2019. Payment plans are available if required, just call to discuss.
The space offers incredible views of the surrounding valley that lead down to our own private section of possum creek in Bangalow. The creek is glorious with stunning pristine waters. It is even home to a resident platypus. The property consists of 5 luxurious bedrooms and a charming riverfront Boat House with a 1 bedroom self contained space.
The yoga retreat is fully catered for and we use local produce to deliver the delicious meals direct from local farms. Gluten free and vegan catered for.
Revitalize and rejuvenate your body and allow this time a chance for you mind to completely forget about the outside world and reconnect intimately with yourself and your loved ones.
The yoga retreat will be hosted by Chris and Allie Williams, experienced yogis, yoga teachers and owners of beautiful Bodhi Yoga in Brisbane’s CBD. As a team they love to share there passion of yoga and help you to reconnect with your mind and body in lush surroundings.
They will guide you through gentle hatha yoga sessions to flowing Vinyasa’s. With sound healing practices and deep meditations, your body and mind will reconnect as you will start 2019 exactly how you need to feeling rejuvenated and restored like never before.
Your secluded yoga retreat and soul healing experience awaits you.
Have questions? Feel to call Allie or Chris on 3876 4781 to discuss this retreat in more detail. Open 8am-8pm M-F, 8am-5pm S-S.
Yoga Retreat highlights:
- Gentle Hatha yoga
- Vinyasa Flow classes
- Yin yoga classes
- Sound healing & Meditation practice
- Vipassana & Yoga Nidra Meditation
- Rainforest walk & Shinrin-Yoku
- Delicious & nutritious meals
- 2 nights Luxurious accommodation
- Friday 2nd August 2019 (3D/2N yoga retreat)
- Arrival between 1-6pm on Friday
Rooms available & cost:
- Queen or shared bedroom with en-suite – $799 per person (2 person booking – 1 room only available)
- Queen Bed shared bathroom – $649 per person (Shared room or 2 person booking – 2 rooms available)
- Boat Shed with en-suite – $999 per person (2 person booking – 1 room only available)
- Master Room with en-suite – $899 per person (2 person booking – 1 room only available)
On a typical retreat day, enjoy a cup of tea, ground yourself as you walk barefoot on the cascading grass, deepen or begin a yoga practice, venture to the pristine creek and spot the resident platypus, enjoy wholesome and organic foods (where possible), surrender in our sound healing meditation or enjoy connecting with the local rainforest in a shinrin-yoku practice.